Friday, 6 March 2009


After the Debian disaster, I decided to use Mandriva again. So far it's been working fine, my laptop WiFi has been working without a problem & overall I'm quite pleased. However this morning I received a message about updating my system. After updating, I was told to use the following command...

urpme --auto-orphans

I did some searching & found the following forum threads here & here. After reading them I decided not to do it, as I didn't want to uninstall a lot of programs & find myself in the same position I was in with Debian

Powered by ScribeFire.

Bookmark and Share
Post a Comment